This April we will be upgrading to version 3.4 for Krypted Authentication, with numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- Emojis in Discord names no longer throw Server 500 errors
- ESI failures no longer propagate outside of the EVE module
- Hamburger logo now displays the proper logo
- No more broken loops when users try to activate their account
- Fixed Server 500 errors with viewing surveys
Calendarshows local time alongside UTC
- Breadcrumbs are now implemented
- Removed Guilds
- Overhauled new user experience
- Site names are now configurable
Guilds are Gone
Guilds were clunky and ugly, so we got rid of them with this release and implemented a few new tools to replace their functionality.
There are three new admin objects,
- Group Integrations
- Group Dependency Lists
Group Integrations are used to identify groups that are handled by our custom integrations. Currently, we support the case where Primary EVE characters receive a group, and Blue EVE characters receive a group. If
Group Dependency Lists identify groups that are dependent on a particular group. For example, we may have three groups: EVE-SUPERS, EVE-CAPITALS, EVE-ONLINE. We don’t want EVE-SUPERS and EVE-CAPITALS available to non-EVE-ONLINE members, so we create a Group Dependency List. This way, when the user loses EVE-ONLINE, they will lose all of the dependent groups. Also, when applying for groups, they won’t be able to see the dependent groups until they have the dependency.
New User Experience
After they hit continue, they’ll never see the tutorial again.
We are currently testing the newest version on Krypted
Next release we’re going to be focusing on EVE Online functionality, you can see some of the features here.