This page will walk you through applying to Krypted Gaming.
Do your Research
Before you apply, make sure you research our community, as well as other groups that you might like. We have found that players who research all of their options and make educated decisions end up enjoying their time here a lot more, and stick around for years to come.
There are many places to learn about us,
- Our blog posts, guides, and other articles
- Our monthly updates (seriously, you should read these)
- Talking to our members in Discord
- Reading our culture articles
- In-game statistics like zKillboard and BattleMetrics
Ultimately, if you’re tired of hopping from guild to guild, you’re going to need to do your research. Don’t waste our
We receive hundreds of applications, so you want to make yourself stand out.
- Spend some time on your responses (usually several well-formed sentences)
- Weave your research into your responses (justify why you fit, how you understand our community)
- Present yourself well. If you have a childish avatar and a silly handle, you probably won’t obtain the respect you deserve
Keep these things in mind and you’ll be fine!
1. Create an Authentication Account
Krypted Authentication is our custom web application to manage our community.
We use it for,
- Automatically syncing permissions and groups across Discord & Forums
- Managing our onboarding and application process
- Tracking in-game activity and providing useful tools for our players
To get started with our community, we need to get you an account set up!
- Register on our authenticaton website.
- Link your Discord by clicking on the “Discord” button under Services.
- Create a forum account by clicking on the “Forum” button under Services.
- Link your forum account by logging out of the forum once. It will automatically sign you back in.
For EVE Online players, link all of your EVE Online characters.
2. Apply to a Guild
Our clans, corporations, and groups are called guilds on our player authentication platform. Each guild has their own staff, policies, and application process.
To get started, you need to create your application!
Make sure you apply the tactics we talked about earlier for crafting a strong application.
Interviews act as another layer to increase retention, and ensure that players are a good fit for our community.
By talking with someone, we’re able to,
- Explain our community mindset, culture, and goal
- Answer any questions that they might have about us
- Get a proper feel for their personality
Why do we do them? Because they work. Branches that have interview processes have half the turnover, which means a better experience for you and us.
If you need help at any time through this process, join our Discord and ask. We’re here to help.