This page will walk you through applying to Krypted Gaming.
Do your Research
Before you apply, make sure you research our community, as well as other groups that you might like. We have found that players who research all of their options and make educated decisions end up enjoying their time here a lot more, and stick around for years to come.
There are many places to learn about us,
- Our blog posts, guides, and other articles
- Our monthly updates (seriously, you should read these)
- Talking to our members in Discord
- Reading our culture articles
- In-game statistics like zKillboard and BattleMetrics
Ultimately, if you’re tired of hopping from group to group, you’re going to need to do your research. Don’t waste our
We receive hundreds of applications, so you want to make yourself stand out.
- Spend some time on your responses (usually several well-formed sentences)
- Weave your research into your responses (justify why you fit, how you understand our community)
- Present yourself well. If you have a childish avatar and a silly handle, you probably won’t obtain the respect you deserve
Keep these things in mind and you’ll be fine!
1. Create an Authentication Account
Krypted Authentication is our custom web application to manage our community.
We use it for,
- Automatically syncing permissions and groups across Discord & Forums
- Managing our onboarding and application process
- Tracking in-game activity and providing useful tools for our players
After creating your account, it will walk you through setting up your account. Just follow instructions and click Continue when you’re ready to submit your application. For EVE players, make sure you add all EVE accounts.
2. Apply to a Group
Some groups in our community are closed, like EVE Online and Rust, and some are open. If you’re reading this, we’re assuming you’re here for a closed group.
- Click Groups on the authentication website
- Click Apply for the group you’d like to apply to
- Fill out your application
After you’ve submitted your application, wait patiently for a response. For EVE Online we usually get back to you within 24 hours, while Rust can take up to a week depending on wipe schedule.
Interviews act as another layer to increase retention, and ensure that players are a good fit for our community.
By talking with someone, we’re able to,
- Explain our community mindset, culture, and goal
- Answer any questions that they might have about us
- Get a proper feel for their personality
Why do we do them? Because they work. Branches that have interview processes have half the turnover, which means a better experience for you and us.
If you need help at any time through this process, join our Discord and ask. We’re here to help.