This page will walk you through the application process for Krypted Gaming.
Do your Research
Before you apply, make sure you research our community, as well as other groups that you might like. We have found that players who research all of their options and make educated decisions end up enjoying their time here a lot more, and stick around for years to come.
There are many places to learn about us,
- Our blog posts, guides, and other articles
- Our monthly updates (seriously, you should read these)
- Reading the basics about our community
- In-game statistics like zKillboard and BattleMetrics
Ultimately, if you’re tired of hopping from group to group, do some research!
1. Create an Authentication Account
Krypted Authentication is our custom web application to manage our community.
We use it to automatically sync permissions and groups, manage all of our community processes, and track in-game activity to provide useful insights.
2. Apply to a Group
Some groups in our community are closed, like EVE Online and Rust, and require an application.
- Click Groups on the authentication website
- Click Apply for the group you’d like to apply to
- Fill out your application
After you’ve submitted your application, wait patiently for a response. For EVE Online we usually get back to you within 24 hours, while Rust can take up to a week depending on wipe schedule.
Interviews act as another layer to increase retention and ensure that players are a good fit for us.
They’re very relaxed, and mostly just answering your questions!
If you need help at any time through this process, join our Discord and ask. We’re here to help you!